Sunday, February 25, 2018

Islamiat Revision Worksheet (2nd class Test)

The City School 
Jr. B PECHS 

Islamiat Revision Worksheet (2nd Class Test)

Q.1 Complete these translations:-

1) O _______________ Certainly I ________________________ with you from that I _______________ _______________ with you ______________ and I know it. And I________________ _______________ from ________________ for that I do not know it.

2) And I _______________ myself and I _______________ (there is) none _________________ of _______________ except _______________, __________________ is the ____________________ of Allah (SWT).

3) In the ________________ of _______________, I have _____________ my _________________ in Allah (SWT) there is no _______________ and no ______________ ______________ by Allah (SWT).

4) In the _____________ of _______________ we _____________, in the _____________ of Allah (SWT) we ____________, and _______________ our _____________ we rely.

Q.2 Whose special care is mentioned for the Prophet Rasool (SAW) in Surah Kausar?

Q.3 In Surah Kausar, for what did Allah (SWT) console the Prophet (Rasool) (SAW)?

Q.4 What promise did Allah (SWT) make for the Prophet (Rasool) (SAW) success?

Q.5 How will Allah (SWT) treat the people who make fun of the Prophet (Rasool) (SAW)?

Q.6 What does Allah (SWT) remind the Prophet (Rasool) (SAW) about?

Q.7 Why is it necessary to recite the dua of arriving home?


Q.8 Why should we recite the dua of leaving home? 

No comments:

Post a Comment