Saturday, October 15, 2016

Grade 3 Science Reinforcement Worksheets

Science Worksheet for Reinforcement
Class 3
         Q.1.Fill in the blanks.
1.     Every thing around us is made of________________.
2.     Metal is a______ material.
3.     We get paper from _______.
4.     Glass is transparent, brittle and _________________.
5.     Cotton is a ______material.
6.     Car Tyre is made from _____________.
7.     All the materials have different ____________.
8.     Transparent means ________________.
9.     Stiff  means_________________.
10.                        The opposite of soft is______.

Q.2.Solve the Riddles.

1.     I am a hard and strong material. People make paper, chair,table, pencil and other useful objects from me. I am a natural material. 
I am a______________.
2.     I am used to make car tyres, gloves and erasers. I am a natural material. I am flexible and stretchy.
I am a ______________.
3.     I am a manmade material. People make windows from me because I am transparent and waterproof .
I am a ________.




No comments:

Post a Comment