Friday, October 14, 2016

English Worksheets of Grade 3

The City School
Jr. B PECHS
Grade 3 (English Reinforcement Worksheet)
Exercise : Subject and Verb Agreement Exercise
Choose the correct form of the verb that agrees with the subject.
1. Annie and her brothers (is, are) at school.
2. Either my mother or my father (is, are) coming to the meeting.
3. The dog or the cats (is, are) outside.
4. Either my shoes or your coat (is, are) always on the floor.
5. George and Tamara (doesn't, don't) want to see that movie.
6. Benito (doesn't, don't) know the answer.
7. One of my sisters (is, are) going on a trip to France.
8. The man with all the birds (live, lives) on my street.
9. The movie, including all the previews, (take, takes) about two hours to watch.
10. The players, as well as the captain, (want, wants) to win.
11. Either answer (is, are) acceptable.
12. Every one of those books (is, are) fiction.
13. Nobody (know, knows) the trouble I've seen.
14. (Is, Are) the news on at five or six?
15. Mathematics (is, are) John's favorite subject, while Civics (is, are) Andrea's favorite subject.

The City School
Jr. B PECHS
Grade 3 (English Reinforcement Worksheet)
Q: Circle the adjectives in the given sentences:
1.  The large fan blew cool breeze.

2.  Grandpa swept the dirty porch.

3.  Pasta is my favourite food.

4.  Skunks are black and white.

5.  The rocking chair is comfortable.

6.  Early morning is the best time to catch the fish.

7.  Four turtles climbed on the log.

8.  Huge trees grow along the street.

9.  How do my new glasses look?

10.  My black jacket has deep pockets.

11.  Have you seen my checkered T-shirt?

12.  Sam lives in an old house.

13.  I left the empty glass on the table.

14.  We sat beneath a shady tree.

15.  The sea is rough today.


No comments:

Post a Comment